F/S Synology 4 Bay NAS and Chord Hugo

julianh
Addicted
Addicted

F/S Synology 4 Bay NAS and Chord Hugo

Postby julianh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:50 pm

Synology DS415+ 4 bay NAS - £200 plus postage of £25 fully insured. Complete with packaging and most of the items that came with it. I cannot locate the original screws for installing 2.5” drives so will include a suitable number of alternatives. They are not needed for 3.5” drives. Following the acquisition of a Naim Uniti Star at the end of last year, I’m now using it to serve music files to my Cyrus Stream X Signature.

It is also time to move on an item I no longer require as I have recently sold my Sennheiser headphones:

Chord Hugo in silver - £550 plus postage of £12 fully insured. This was bought new from Fanthorpes and was labelled as a second. There are a few, tiny, pin prick marks on extreme left side of the top plate where it looks like there might have been bubbles in the casting but they obviously don’t impact the performance. Photos available if required, please PM me. I’ve no idea if it has the enlarged RCA holes or not but it does fit my Missing Link Cryo RCA cables. I reckon the outer edges of the RCA sockets are 13mm in diameter. The metal between the two RCA sockets is less than 1mm so I guess it might have the larger ones. Again, photos available if required. All the original accessories are included. I can include an Apple Lightning camera connection cable if required which is needed to get audio from an iPhone or iPod out to the Hugo. I cannot currently locate the original box but will package securely with loads of bubble wrap.

Collection is an option from either Wellingborough, Northants on Wednesdays or Thursdays or Thatcham, West Berkshire all other days.

Payment by bank transfer preferred.

UK sales only.
Sources: Cyrus CDXT Signature, Cyrus Stream X Signature, Linn Sondek LP12 (Basik Plus, AT440MLa, Khan, Lingo 2, Trichord Dino Mk3 & Dino+)
DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit
Pre: Stevens & Billington Baby Classic
Power: Hypex nCore NC400
Speakers: Focal 1008Be + BK XLS200
Cables etc: ML Cryo Ref, Kimber 8TC, IanMac filters, Black Ravioli Pads, VPI 16.5

julianh
Addicted
Addicted

Re: F/S Synology 4 Bay NAS and Chord Hugo

Postby julianh » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:59 am

Time for a bump before the loft beckons.
Sources: Cyrus CDXT Signature, Cyrus Stream X Signature, Linn Sondek LP12 (Basik Plus, AT440MLa, Khan, Lingo 2, Trichord Dino Mk3 & Dino+)
DAC: Schiit Gungnir Multibit
Pre: Stevens & Billington Baby Classic
Power: Hypex nCore NC400
Speakers: Focal 1008Be + BK XLS200
Cables etc: ML Cryo Ref, Kimber 8TC, IanMac filters, Black Ravioli Pads, VPI 16.5