You may think your Cyrus stuff is good but you're wrong.

where threads go to die ...
TheDan

Re: You may think your Cyrus stuff is good but you're wrong.

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:33 pm

[quote="crimsondonkey"]
Oh do grow up, you're so precious!
[/quote]

Precious? Really. Ad Hominem is your stock in trade I guess. Crack on though. 

You'll probably continue with your personal abuse and then report this thread to a mod.
Last edited by TheDan on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Usher BE10. Usher 6371. Usher 6311. Usher X-616. Usher S520. Lots of other stuff.

crimsondonkey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby crimsondonkey » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:39 pm

And whinging and butthurt appears to be yours...
[size=x-small][font=Verdana]' I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm...'
Sources:           Acoustic Solid MPX;  DDDAC 1794
Amplifier:          Leben CS600
Loudspeakers:   Impulse Ta'us (modded) horns

RichardLowe

Re: You may think you're Cyrus stuff is good but you're wrong.

Postby RichardLowe » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:40 pm

[quote="crimsondonkey"]
Oh do just f*** off.

You can't moan and whinge about the Wam and the butthurt you got there and then bang on what they're saying about this that and the other.

Man up and move on.
[/quote]

CD, you've often had tete-a-tete's with a certain highly outspoken member of this forum, and accused him of exactly what you're doing - personal and very nasty abuse. You've also said this forum isn't like the Wam or others, its a far more pleasant and friendly place to be. In that case I would consider your words more carefully!
(NAS > LAN network) + (oppo 203 > ml binary star i/c) > primare pre60 > tellurium q black xlr > primare a60 > tellurium q black 2.0 > boenicke w11

wyjsar
Addicted
Addicted

Postby wyjsar » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:44 pm

[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="wyjsar"]
Which is more appropriate for this thread - The Troll Cave or The Cemetery? Either way, its creation shows rather poor judgment on the part of the OP.
[/quote]

Poor judgement? In what way. Happy to be corrected.
[/quote]
Oh dear, your village must be missing its idiot. Go home...
Intel NUC -> Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 / STP-SE / ST-500 -> Audiovector SR1 Avantgarde Arreté / Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO
Sony Xperia X -> NAD D 3020 -> Audiovector Ki1 Signature / AKG N60NC wireless

crimsondonkey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby crimsondonkey » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Thats entirely fair criticism Richard, language aside though I stand by the sentiment.

The ethos of this forum is different, which is why I'm sick of the bleating on here from some-one who felt hard done by on the Wam - its got nothing to do with this place, and is time to move on.
[size=x-small][font=Verdana]' I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm...'

TheDan

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 pm

[quote="wyjsar"]
[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="wyjsar"]
Which is more appropriate for this thread - The Troll Cave or The Cemetery? Either way, its creation shows rather poor judgment on the part of the OP.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

More personal abuse. Ad hominem doesn't work with me. But you carry on by all means.
Usher BE10. Usher 6371. Usher 6311. Usher X-616. Usher S520. Lots of other stuff.

TheDan

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 pm

[quote="crimsondonkey"]
Thats entirely fair criticism Richard, language aside though I stand by the sentiment.

The ethos of this forum is different, which is why I'm sick of the bleating on here from some-one who felt hard done by on the Wam - its got nothing to do with this place, and is time to move on.
[/quote]

Find me one example of me bleating about my treatment on the wam.

wyjsar
Addicted
Addicted

Postby wyjsar » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:53 pm

[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="wyjsar"]
[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="wyjsar"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

More personal abuse. Ad hominem doesn't work with me. But you carry on by all means.
[/quote]
Personal abuse or an accurate reflection? You post a deliberately inflaming thread here, referenced from a site from which you have been banned and with which you clearly have an axe to grind. Are you wishing the folks here go to the forum referenced to voice their opinions and inflame things? Or are you simply trying to wind up the people on this forum, the vast majority (like myself) who will have joined through buying and listening to Cyrus gear at some point and then choosing to remain on the forum because of its good nature?
You do, I take it, understand what a troll is?
Intel NUC -> Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 / STP-SE / ST-500 -> Audiovector SR1 Avantgarde Arreté / Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO
Sony Xperia X -> NAD D 3020 -> Audiovector Ki1 Signature / AKG N60NC wireless

Bolts2109
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bolts2109 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Since you always have a strong view on everyone and everything here's mine: I have encountered you on two forums, and on both you have been discourteous and disruptive.

Putting other forums aside, this thread by any measure is ill judged and creates unnecessary disharmony.

If you wanted to make a positive contribution after having had issues elsewhere, CU was the place to do it as it's a rather grown-up forum - so, you could have put the past behind you but you chose not too.  This makes me suspicious that you get a kick out of stirring things up and perhaps see us all as part of that game. 

Cemetery or troll thread; either would suit me.
Aurender N100H, Inspire Eclipse V2 w/Ortofon Cadenza Black, Bricasti M1 DAC, Jeff Rowland Capri, MK Geithain 903K

TheDan

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:58 pm

[quote="Bolts2109"]
Since you always have a strong view on everyone and everything here's mine: I have encountered you on two forums, and on both you have been discourteous and disruptive.

Putting other forums aside, this thread by any measure is ill judged and creates unnecessary disharmony.

If you wanted to make a positive contribution after having had issues elsewhere, CU was the place to do it as it's a rather grown-up forum - so, you could have put the past behind you but you chose not too.  This makes me suspicious that you get a kick out of stirring things up and perhaps see us all as part of that game. 

[/quote]

Strong views on everyone and everything?

I have strong views on some things. I try to be measured. At no time on this forum have I offered strong views on anyone.

I'd suggest I've made dozens of positive contributions to this forum both publicly and privately.

I NEVER resort to personal abuse.

crimsondonkey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby crimsondonkey » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Just read your own posts - every time you've mentioned the Wam, always in disparaging terms, its entirely obvious you're bitter about how you think you were treated.  Case in point a rather immature thread like this one.

You really stood up to the people you deride as bullies over there - right up to the point they banned you for your inability to get over yourself, and then again when you tried to register under another name.  You don't seem to be able to accept any culpability for that, but it really would be appreciated if you might draw a line under it and let it go. 

Failing that just don't go there and don't drag things here. Cheers.

TheDan

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:00 pm

[quote="wyjsar"]
[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="wyjsar"]
[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="wyjsar"]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Personal abuse or an accurate reflection? You post a deliberately inflaming thread here, referenced from a site from which you have been banned and with which you clearly have an axe to grind. Are you wishing the folks here go to the forum referenced to voice their opinions and inflame things? Or are you simply trying to wind up the people on this forum, the vast majority (like myself) who will have joined through buying and listening to Cyrus gear at some point and then choosing to remain on the forum because of its good nature?
You do, I take it, understand what a troll is?
[/quote]

Suggesting someone is a village idiot is juvenile abuse in my book. You judge it how you want.

TheDan

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:01 pm

[quote="crimsondonkey"]
Just read your own posts - every time you've mentioned the Wam, always in disparaging terms, its entirely obvious you're bitter about how you think you were treated.  Case in point a rather immature thread like this one.

You really stood up to the people you deride as bullies over there - right up to the point they banned you for your inability to get over yourself, and then again when you tried to register under another name.  You don't seem to be able to accept any culpability for that, but it really would be appreciated if you might draw a line under it and let it go. 

[/quote]

I take it you didn't find that whinging and moaning you accused me of?

TheDan

Postby TheDan » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:03 pm

[quote="Bolts2109"]

[/quote]

Right. Cemetery. Like the one you started titled Dan forum?

crimsondonkey
Addicted
Addicted

Postby crimsondonkey » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:13 pm

[quote="TheDan"]
[quote="crimsondonkey"]

[/quote]

I take it you didn't find that whinging and moaning you accused me of?
[/quote]

Bitter much?

- Where is this imternet cess pit of the bullies, belligerent know all's and sad individuals? I'd like to watch them tear themselves apart.

- The wam stable hasn't been cleared out completely though. Much better but not there yet.

- Having seen the trolling, bullying and general vile behaviour of some of the sad individuals who infest Wigwam, I"d rather chew my own leg off than go to Scalford.

Apparently its all abuse, personal attacks and ad hominem towards you but not when you do it?  ::)