BLOK (Now Audinni) AVEOS Trilogy AV/TV Stand  [SOLD]

ou812

BLOK (Now Audinni) AVEOS Trilogy AV/TV Stand  [SOLD]

Postby ou812 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:47 pm

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the bad form of returning just to sell something, my sabbatical from "quality" hi-fi has lasted a wee bit longer than I would have liked with the wee fella growing up. I get my fix with some mates who have continued on the Cyrus path every now and again to remind myself. Take it as a compliment that I reckoned a discerning bunch of hi-fi fans might like this. It's a BLOK (Now Audinni) custom built AVEOS Trilogy stand - purchased about 6 years ago and now surplus to requirements as wife has changed the room to "fifty shades of grey" (and not in the good way) and I have been instructed to buy a white unit - eek!

It's Walnut with tinted glass doors, full rear ventilation, extra 2 shelves so 4 in total W150cm-H570CM-D500CM. It cost me over £900 with extra shelves, now costs an eye watering £1600 new at most recent check. Couple of wee tiny marks but nothing that stands out. I'm looking for £250 to see it on its way. Probably not practical to ship so would be collect - live in Ayrshire postcode KA5. For the avoidance of doubt - the TV and Sonos Beam aren't included.

Pictures hopefully below

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be - please get in touch. I hope everyone is enjoying their amazing systems while I languish in "cool technology hifi hell!" ;)
Sonos Play:5 x 3 all using Alexa
Amazon Music Unlimited
WD MyCloud NAS with FLAC rips

Cootie

Re: BLOK (Now Audinni) AVEOS Trilogy AV/TV Stand

Postby Cootie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 pm

PM sent

ou812

Re: BLOK (Now Audinni) AVEOS Trilogy AV/TV Stand

Postby ou812 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:40 am

PM replied to - apologies for the delay - damn you over-zealous junk mail folder :-(